The tricolor retinal stimulator is intended for the treatment of ophthalmologic diseases and removal of eye fatigue. The retinal stimulator is used for treatment by affecting the retina of the eye with the combined radiation of three wavelengths located at the maxima of the spectral sensitivity of the eye. There are two modifications of the device: laser and LED.
- Working wavelengths: 0.43 microns; 0.53 microns; 0.57 microns
- The power of the light pulse at the output of the optical head: 0.08 — 2 mW
- Automatic dosing time of exposure: 1 — 30 min (in 1 min increments)
- Duration of a light impulse: 0,01 — 1 with
- Pulse repetition rate: 1 — 100 Hz (in 1 Hz steps)
- Installation time: 30 minutes
- Power supply: 220 V, 50 Hz
- Cooling: natural
- Power supply dimensions: 210 x 160 x 125 mm
- Optical head dimensions: 138 x 135 mm
- Power unit weight: 1.7 kg
- Optical head weight: 0.18 kg
Advantages: the retinal stimulator is more effective compared to the traditionally used devices based on helium-neon lasers. So, with the use of a three-color retinal stimulator, an increase in visual acuity was observed in 75% of cases, whereas when exposed to radiation from a helium-neon laser, this figure was 47%.
Co-production: State Scientific Institution “B.I. Stepanov Institute of PhyIsics of the National Academy of Sciences of Belarus ”and the joint venture LOTIS TII.