State Scientific and Production Association “Optics, Optoelectronics and Laser Technology” has been created by the National Academy of Sciences of Belarus in 2011.
SSPA “Optics, Optoelectronics and Laser Technology” consists of:
– B.I. Stepanov Institute of Physics of the National Academy of Sciences of Belarus
– Center of LED and Optoelectronic Technologies of the National Academy of Sciences of Belarus
– Develop Group Ltd.
Main research and development activity of the SSPA “Optics, Optoelectronics and Laser Technology” belongs to the following fields:
– high-power photodiodes for frequencies up to 100GHz
– photonic generation of microwave signals with bandwidth up to 100GHz
– fiber-optic transmission links and distribution systems for frequencies up to 100GHz
– silicon avalanche photodiode matrix for robot vision
– microresonator converter of mid-infrared radiation into visible light for thermal imagers
– infrared photodetector modules for spectral range from 2 to 8µm based on cooled quantum-well infrared photodetector matrix (QWIP-matrix)
– physical and chemical sensors based on nanoporous anodic aluminium oxide
– multifunctional measurement systems