The optical production of the Institute of Physics of the National Academy of Sciences of Belarus specializes in the manufacture of high quality precision optical components and optical-mechanical assemblies using all types of glasses, including quartz glass, glass ceramics like Sital and ZERODUR and, crystals СаF2, LiF, Al2O3, Spinel etc.
- Spherical and plan optics
- Laser optics
- Crystal optics
- Polarization optics
- Optical filters, dielectric mirrors, beam splitters, antireflection coatings, «notch» filters
- Prisms, wedges
- Light-pipe and axicons
- Custom optical elements and assembly fabrication and lens design
- Diameter of optical elements: 5…250 mm
- Surface Quality: up to 10-5
- Surface Flatness: up to l/10
- Surface roughness: up to 2 Å
- Dimension tolerances: ±0,01 mm
- Angular tolerances: ±0,5 arc sec
- Parallelism: ±1 arc sec
- Optical coatings in the spectral range: 360…2000 nm.
Quality control is carried out at all production stages using modern measuring instruments such as ZIGO GPI XP interferometer (working diameter up to 150 mm), MÖLLER-WEDEL Goniomat M goniometer, PHOTON RT spectrophotometer etc.
All optical components are accompanied by a measurement protocol.